Duffryn Road TMD - The Rebuild page 17

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
headshot119

Re: Duffryn Road TMD - The Rebuild page 17

Postby headshot119 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:00 pm

A very nice plan there Adam, looks like it's got loads of potential. If your looking at going DCC I find the Dynamis to be a good system, although I believe that Lenz is just as good.

Lets just hope your reply comes sooner than 6 months. :lol: :lol:
Only jokin Mate.

piemanlarger

Postby piemanlarger » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:25 am

If you want to see a dynamis operating a MPD, pop over one day. I am only about 5 miles from you!!

Simon
A loco with no sound chip? Might as well be unpainted!
EWS sound loco depot viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7263
Olivers Road RMD viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18867&start=30

piemanlarger

Postby piemanlarger » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:40 pm

have you given up on the layout Adam?
A loco with no sound chip? Might as well be unpainted!
EWS sound loco depot viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7263
Olivers Road RMD viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18867&start=30

Class 60

Postby Class 60 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:45 am

piemanlarger wrote:have you given up on the layout Adam?

Hi Simon,

Thanks for bringing up an almost died off thread, how many pages back did you find this :lol:

To Answer your question in a simple way, i have and i haven't. I have in a sense postponed it untill there's space available however i have kept myself busy in the hobby by building a very simple shelf layout, 2 sidings and embankments to create a mini yard so to speak and thats been on and off for the last year or so.

The plans however for the rebuild are very much the same as they were and a few more sidings added to it to be able to store a few demics/non runners which i have been slowly collecting up from Ebay in a bid to give that "Stored but essentially scrapped" look. Also been looking at recreating the Breakdown Train which i will probably start in the near future but for the time being i've been slowly adding to the collection of 60's, 47's, 56's and a few 66's.

So really its postponed untill space and other things in life is addressed (mainly bills and women) but once the warmer weather comes in and a few weeks off later, i might decide to begin the layout :P

Regards

Adam

British Rail

Postby British Rail » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm

How you doing buddy? Glad to hear your keeping yourself busy! I'm liking the look of the future layout plans I'm certain it'll be a cracker. Bring on the summer and the long nights eh!

Kindest Regards.

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”