Spavo's N Gauge Adventure..........

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
FishBowlMan

Postby FishBowlMan » Mon May 21, 2007 5:46 pm

Nice pics Gav, and some very realistic-looking planting,

John.
There is no room inside a box.

Infrontcat

Postby Infrontcat » Mon May 21, 2007 6:06 pm

Hi mate

Flippin' awesome stuff! Looks utterly great with the newly planted trees. Really come on leaps and bounds. Love the overhead shots too mate

Cheers

Tim
"Kashi-mashi, kashi-mashi..."

Moorcroft (St Anthonys)

Lee

Postby Lee » Mon May 21, 2007 7:44 pm

Wow were have i been this layout has come on absolutly brilliant well done :wink:

Superb

Postby Superb » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:27 am

Hi Gav
Had to search back a bit to find your thread as I've been meaning to post congratulations since I joined.
I followed your progress from the start and have to say I'm amazed how quickly you managed to get the layout made and how well it turned out. An inspiration to us all. Absolutely well done.

We've got the Farish western and class 33 also. They are nice models and good runners.

Btw, the real 33002 Sea King is undergoing restoration work at the South Devon Railway at Buckfastleigh and is looking great in newly applied dutch livery as the model.

Cheers
DaveT
Measure twice, cut once!

F&D Railway (N Gauge)
http://www.newrailwaymodellers.co.uk/Fo ... php?t=7908

Spavo

Postby Spavo » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:17 pm

Thanks Dave,

I know what you mean about the forums, you drop quicker than a brick lately on here as there is so much going on which is fantastic really.

I love my N layout...once I worked out a good way of delivering random trains with a purpose I am very happy with it, I am still tinkering with it here and there and will post some pics whenever I do something significant...thanks for the support and for dragging me off page 824!

Cheers,

Gav.
Watford FC For Me Since 1976

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”