Finally it's done!
The NRM Van 2007 tour is now go!
Below is a copy of the 'instructions' which can also be found with the van.
- 1. When you receive the parcel, handle carefully and try not to rip any packaging.
- 2. Place van on layout/section of track and take a photograph of it.
- 3. Complete enclosed 'travel document'.
- 4. Repack model and 'travel document' in packaging. Repair/replace any packaging as
- 5. Contact next person on list via Personal Messaging on the forum and get their address.
- 6. Post parcel to that person and post picture of van into the dedicated thread on the forum.
- 7. Recorded delivery is recommended to guaranteed delivery and security of the van, but it
is not obligatory.
- 8. Bask in the glory of being part of a group doing something to unify us all through an
object we all assocate with!
- 9. If you want, download your own PDF certificate.
Accidents do happen, if you damage the van in anyway at all, please own up - it's not the end of the world and all things can be repaired. If the van is damaged or lost in post tell us on the forum and we'll sort something out.
We can only claim money back for the loss/damage of the van in the postal system IF the parcel is either sent by Recorded delivery or when sent Standard Parcel rate you ask for a Certificate of Posting (P6159).
See separate thread here for postal list.