AMSERARALLLLEARALL SCENERY AND LAYOUT

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
timbologist

AMSERARALLLLEARALL SCENERY AND LAYOUT

Postby timbologist » Thu May 24, 2018 7:12 am

Due to an error on my part my main thread regarding my layout under construction, I called it "MY NEW LAYOUT ARDUINO CONTROLLED"
I have probably put people off by the title so I have now broken it up into 2 separate threads on for scenery and this one for the electronics.
The mixed up thread is viewtopic.php?f=22&t=50895
and the ELECTRONICS thread is now located at viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53021&p=651349#p651349
So hopefully I shall sort my mess out.
Last edited by timbologist on Thu May 24, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bufferstop

Re: AMSERARALLLLEARALL SCENERY AND LAYOUT

Postby Bufferstop » Thu May 24, 2018 9:44 am

Hi, you''ve posted the wrong bit of the link for the Electronics section. It should look similar to the one just above it, or simply navigate to the topic highlight the entire URL line and copy and paste it into your post. What you've posted looks like the URL of the editor.
Growing old, can't avoid it. Growing up, forget it!
My Layout, My Workbench Blog and My Opinions

timbologist

Postby timbologist » Thu May 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Bufferstop wrote:Hi, you''ve posted the wrong bit of the link for the Electronics section. It should look similar to the one just above it, or simply navigate to the topic highlight the entire URL line and copy and paste it into your post. What you've posted looks like the URL of the editor.

Somedays the lights on but nobody's home :oops:

I have fixed it up now. Thank you

TimberSurf

Postby TimberSurf » Thu May 24, 2018 8:29 pm

OK Timbologist, first out of the box, what the ???? is the name? Is that ozzy? How do you get four L's, never ever seen that before!
Lumsdonia <--- Hit link to go to my website for full story and wiring advice!

timbologist

Postby timbologist » Fri May 25, 2018 2:19 am

TimberSurf wrote:OK Timbologist, first out of the box, what the ???? is the name? Is that ozzy? How do you get four L's, never ever seen that before!

I'll give you a hint it's Welsh and it is 4 words with the spaces removed. So I'll let you think about that for awhile :twisted:

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”