Little Stanton, N gauge layout

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
Dugie Diesel

Re: Little Stanton, N gauge layout

Postby Dugie Diesel » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:04 pm

Its been a long time since i updated this thread again, i carried on by getting the ballasting done which ive been putting off for months.

That should be the last time my points work then :? Then i did some work on the goods yard, i used painted card with some very fine sand mixed in for texture

Then made a road surface with painted card again, i used fine sandpaper to represent gravel on the brewery, i also added evidence of tyre tracks around the site too.

Finally added some finishing touches to the scenery, fences, details in the yards etc

With that done i added an mdf fascia to finish it off. I had decided to sell it a while ago when it was complete, it was a fun little project but all my stuff is 99% 00 gauge so ill probably stick with that :)
Right, next job is an small 00 end to end layout of a country station hanging on in the 60's ...........
Don't mess with my Choo Choo.......

nickbrad

Re: Little Stanton, N gauge layout

Postby nickbrad » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:43 pm

A charming little layout and one which i am sure will bring pleasure to it's new owner.

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”