St Eval & St Merryn

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
bsa77

Re: St Eval & St Merryn

Postby bsa77 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi V R,

No, I removed all of the backdrop on the St Merryn side, have new ready to put up once trimmed but want to male the mounting for it smoother, too many bumps from the ply. Used hardboard on the St Eval side and much happier with the finish.

I've got a few Bachmann Mausells, looking forward to having a p!ay but need the decode first.

Also bought a dapal track cleaner (by accident, thought I'd saved it on my "want list" but got a £55 surprise to prove I hadn't! Again, need a decoder for that too.

Halfway through Feb and not started my timber yard for the competition. Pants.

Cheers!

bsa77

Postby bsa77 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:36 pm

skyblue wrote:Looks good. Where are the Nissen huts from? I guess the one on the left is Hornby Skaledale but what about the other two?

It's taken a year but I can answer Skyblue's question as I was at the Farnham show today andhttp://www.gramodels.co.uk were there. It's model number 760 (£19.95) and I cut it in half to make two low relief type buildings. I'd love to show it all fitted in place but progress has been slow!

skyblue

Postby skyblue » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:07 pm

Thank's for the answer - even if a little belated! :D

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”