Potential New N Gauge Tour

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
mika

Re: Potential New N Gauge Tour

Postby mika » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:40 am

Hi Mark,

would be nice if Tom, Dick, Harry and Charlie could find their way to Sudbury-on-Sea (otherwise known as Potsdam :D ).

Cheers,
Michael
My layout 'Sudbury-on-Sea'

My German layout 'Zinnroda (Thür.)'

markh

Postby markh » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:52 pm

mika wrote:Hi Mark,

would be nice if Tom, Dick, Harry and Charlie could find their way to Sudbury-on-Sea (otherwise known as Potsdam :D ).

Cheers,
Michael

so thats 2 potetntail locations for the tom dick harry & charlisle to visit, if i get this tour of ill make sure they pay you a visit mika

as for the vans i have a colour scheme, faded br blue with a dark blue stripe, light grey roofs & black ends. i have the transfers, i just need them made if any one wants to make them for me

and a name. 2013 NRM N gauge tour with Tom DIck Harry and Charlie

so all i need now is some one to kindly make the transfers for me ill kindly email them to you with size for them, & Tom Dick Harry & Charlie can go & on there travels and have some fun

mark
THIS IS A BAD IDEA,

BUT IM ALL ABOUT BAD IDEAS

markh

Postby markh » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:33 pm

well hopefully tomorrow Tom Dick & Harry along with Charliel will be heading to the paint shop for the new paint job, so this tour takes one step closer to happaning, ill have to find away of getting the transfers done, ill post some pics of there new paint, job when i get it done,

BR Faded blue sides, a Dark Blue diganol stripe, black roofs & silver ends, itll take time but hopefully theyll be done by saturday,

all ready have two potential reciptians of the the gang, hopefully more to come when i get the vans all done,

mark
THIS IS A BAD IDEA,

markh

Postby markh » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:28 pm

well last night Tom, Dick, Harry & Charlie left workington central yard, and arrived at balsa yard where they spent the night and this morning left for the paint shop, Charlie is almost done he just needs touching up, while Tom, Dick & Harry are half way through there repaint

SP_A2863.jpg
colas 66 bring in Tom, Dick, Harry & Charlie for the night
SP_A2863.jpg (181.22 KiB) Viewed 2833 times
THIS IS A BAD IDEA,

markh

Postby markh » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm

well i may have some one to make the transfers, and hopefully we can get this tour underway,

is there any one else willing to sign up if this tour gets underway

mark
THIS IS A BAD IDEA,

Alexander Court

Postby Alexander Court » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:28 pm

I can say now that I would be up for it, having now obtained two n gauge locos, and just waiting to finish an ebay transaction and then i can buy myself my double track oval and sidings, do i need scenery to take part??

Alex

"I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone, Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home."

markh

Postby markh » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Alexander Court wrote:I can say now that I would be up for it, having now obtained two n gauge locos, and just waiting to finish an ebay transaction and then i can buy myself my double track oval and sidings, do i need scenery to take part??

Alex

dont think you will Alex, but i think it may be a few week befor the vans are on there way, so hopefully by the time there off you could have some scenery work done, and there some painting need done to the vans mainly roofs and sides and the blue stripe,

but aslong as you have a loco and track then its fine

mark
THIS IS A BAD IDEA,

markh

Postby markh » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:19 pm

well i think one more day in the paint shop and the vans will be done, i have applyed the final coat of blue, so the black will need a second coat and the grey will need a pos two more coats of grey and they will be done, then will need the rub on transfers done and there all done

mark
THIS IS A BAD IDEA,

markh

Postby markh » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:37 pm

well i think one more day of work and the vans are done, i just need to tidy them up abit and then there ready to set off,

once done we can sign people up and get this show on the rails,

mark
THIS IS A BAD IDEA,

Tiddles

Postby Tiddles » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:49 pm

madmack wrote:well i think one more day of work and the vans are done, i just need to tidy them up abit and then there ready to set off,

once done we can sign people up and get this show on the rails,

mark

We had better get working on our next micro layout then :lol:

Alexander Court

Postby Alexander Court » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Woo :D My track is in the post, waiting for it to turn up, I have a platform kit to build too :) Sadly I could only afford a double oval and no sidings but that's miles better than nothing :D hopefully have more than 2 locos by the time they arrive at mine too :P

Alex

"I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone, Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven

markh

Postby markh » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:46 pm

More progress today. and ive changed the colour scheme amd have now added a white stripe to the underside of the blue stripe and may add a black stripe to the top. And then tidy it up. and get folk digned up

mark
THIS IS A BAD IDEA,

markh

Postby markh » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:11 pm

Its one step forward one step back. and a change to the desgin has reaked havoc. so ill have to mask the desgin off then paint the blue then the black and name them. Id live them to be done and sent off for november

mark
THIS IS A BAD IDEA,

Tiddles

Postby Tiddles » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:53 pm

We are now not attending the November show but are defiantly exhibiting at the Marlow and Maidenhead show in very early January 2014.

Alexander Court

Postby Alexander Court » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:20 pm

I have a double oval with sidings, a station and factory so far so i have something proper to run them on at least now even if it isnt more than track on a board and a few buildings :)

Alex

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”