Herne Bay station layout

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
Metadyneman

Postby Metadyneman » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:44 pm

Just picked up and read through this thread.. superb stuff. I agree about the Networker the drive is PONY!.. what a shame Hornby didn't follow Bachmann by doing the central motor and flywheel drive. They could have done a 4-car then too. I'm so glad bachmann have taken the plunge to do a 4 car EMU ready to run.. 20 years to late in my view but there you go! PS I am still trying for driver with Southern.. 2nd time lucky wish me luck!
A voice from the distance said unto me "Smile, things could be worse" so I smiled and lo, things did get worse!

Lee

Postby Lee » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:08 pm

Nice pics and welcome to the forums :wink:

Lee
My N Gauge Layout.

Sunshine In The Lakes <<<<< Old layout no more

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44159 <<<<< Back to the Lakes (New Layout 2013)

Sprintex

Postby Sprintex » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:22 pm

Excellent idea, model railway in a ticket office!! :D

Paul

Herne Bay railman

Postby Herne Bay railman » Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:16 am

I'm sorry to say this but the Herne Bay railway station layout no longer exists. I can't comment any further.

I guess I won't be on here as much as I don't have and don't have any interest in making a personal layout that isn't in public view. I will pop by every now and again to see what is happening.

I'd also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

mumbles

Postby mumbles » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:35 am

Herne Bay railman wrote:I'm sorry to say this but the Herne Bay railway station layout no longer exists. I can't comment any further.

I guess I won't be on here as much as I don't have and don't have any interest in making a personal layout that isn't in public view. I will pop by every now and again to see what is happening.

I'd also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

ah, thats sad news. for the very reason of where it was, it was one of the most interesting layouts on here.
from your post it seems you are very unhappy about it and it is a decision that has been made by someone else to have it dismantled
shame, shame, shame
michael

Bushey Troughs

Postby Bushey Troughs » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:19 am

Mark, That's really bad news. I've picked up a good few ideas from the Herne Bay layout. I hope it's demise didn't involve blood-letting. Any chance it'll be reborn at some latter date. :?:

Any road up, Best Wishes, and a Happy Christmas......

Colin.
COLIN.
“What experience and history teaches us is that people and governments have never learned anything from history, or acted on principles deduced from it”

sishades

Postby sishades » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:15 am

A real shame, I have only just come across this one and I liked what I saw. A layout in a ticket office is a fantastic idea and you did it very well. I do hope that it wasnt some jobs worth quoting health and safety regulations at you. If it was then send them some explosives in the post.
High towards the far post,Howard with a header,Hes done it!Steve Howard has scored for Leicester City,Bedlam here at the Walkers Stadium. the Leeds United players are flat out on the turf in utter despair. Leicester City are going to win again

headshot119

Postby headshot119 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:43 am

It's very sad to see a layout with such potential have to be dismantled. I agree with Sishades.

sishades

Postby sishades » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:16 pm

If you get the string and paper ILL get the TNT!
High towards the far post,Howard with a header,Hes done it!Steve Howard has scored for Leicester City,Bedlam here at the Walkers Stadium. the Leeds United players are flat out on the turf in utter despair. Leicester City are going to win again

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”