The layout - a start

Post pictures and information about your own personal model railway layout that is under construction. Keep members up-to-date with what you are doing and discuss problems that you are having.
Korschtal

Postby Korschtal » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:12 pm

I'm having trouble with pictures- Photobucket is claiming it can't find any. Have you moved them?
Andy in Stuttgart
More railway misadventures on:
www.korschtal.blogspot.com

Bryan Gundry

Postby Bryan Gundry » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:23 am

Sorry Andy

Yes, they have moved.

I have had a tidy up of my Photobucket library as it was getting a bit cluttered and untidy.

I have organised Photobucket with a structure similar to the image collection on my PC.

Additionally most of the photos were larger than the recommended forum size.

I will repost the images,forum size, over the next day or two.

Nice , to see someone notice and care enough to inquire.

Bryan
No longer a member

mumbles

Postby mumbles » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:53 am

i'd noticed elsewhere in your welsh engine shed thread in the model photo section. there was a thread where someone was looking for a pic of an open boiler being cleaned an i remembered one from those great pics you posted
hopefully when you get the pics together again they'll be some updates from your great layout ;-)
michael

Bryan Gundry

Postby Bryan Gundry » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:24 pm

Sorry Michael

The owner of the Welsh layout has been in touch recently about the images I took so I have had the need recently to check ALL my images from that particular exhibition. None of them show a boiler being cleaned.

I thought you might have confused it with my photos of Kensal Green MPD at Swindon but there is no boiler cleaning on those photos either.

So I don't think it is my photo collection.

:cry: Bryan
No longer a member

mumbles

Postby mumbles » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:28 pm

oh well, memory not what i thought then! i could have sworn it was on that welsh engine layout though :?
never mind

Return to “Personal Layouts - Under Construction”