Great Western Merlin HST rolling stock

Discussion of N gauge model railway specific products and related model railway topics (problems and solutions). (Graham Farish, Dapol, Peco)
Olinance

Great Western Merlin HST rolling stock

Postby Olinance » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Hi this maybe a shot in the dark here. But does anyone know if Graham Farish produced a buffet carriage in Great Western Merlin Livery.

I have been looking on second hand sights for a few years know and am know starting to believe that graham farish was never able to release a full rolling stock.
If anyone knows where i could purchase one or knows if there were any even made it would be much appreciated.

However I have decide to but a buffet carrage in Intercity swallow livery and also a TGS as at the time when they were introducing the livery there were many mixed sets.

ANY INFO ON THIS SUBJECT WILL BE VERY HELPFUL.

hiffano

Re: Great Western Merlin HST rolling stock

Postby hiffano » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:31 pm

I can't answer whether farish did or did not, but look at electra graphics to see if they do a vinyl to cover another livery?
Whoo, new job... big pay cut... but new job! yay

Olinance

Postby Olinance » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Ok thought it would be a long shot as the livery was not around very long.

Will have a look at the vinyl but may get the intercity swallow carriages and have a mixture set.

Thanks anyway.

CaptainElectra

Postby CaptainElectra » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Farish never produced the buffet for the merlin HSTs - I have done overlays in vinyl as part of the Electra range.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough UK
http://www.electrarailwaygraphics.co.uk

Return to “N Gauge Model Railway”