DCC Concepts

What do you want from a model railway shop?
TimberSurf

DCC Concepts

Post by TimberSurf »

I have no affiliation with DCC Concepts dccconcepts.com
Although they have been around for a while in Australia, you may not have realized that they now have a distribution center and shop in the UK.
They continually keep coming up with new and innovative products (quite a few stolen from me, but that's another story :o :D {kidding} ), filling holes in the market and taking advantage of latest technology and manufacturing techniques to offer railway modelers a wider product base to select from. They also go way beyond the service other manufacturers offer by giving very detailed "down to earth" instructions and biased (to reality) opinions on best practice and choices, via highly informative crib sheets
Example on decoders here https://www.dccconcepts.com/manual/dcc- ... -and-more/
Its well worth wandering through all sections of their web site, as you can pick up some great information, its a mine of interesting instruction!
They will shortly start up their own Forum (you can pre-register interest, I know I have)
I just thought I would give some positive comment/PR on a manufacturer, rather than the more usual kicking that the others get! :P

Keep up the good work Richard :mrgreen:
Lumsdonia <--- Hit link to go to my website for full story and wiring advice!
AustralisRico

Re: DCC Concepts

Post by AustralisRico »

I bought my Roco Z21 from DCC Concepts, the staff are friendly and have helped me get up to speed on model railway and DCC systems specifically. Already planning to order some ESU decoders from them :mrgreen:
End2end

Post by End2end »

I've only bought the DCC concepts back to back gauge and thier pick up springs for powering my coach lighting from track power but cannot fault either product. :mrgreen:
Thanks
End2end
"St Blazey's" - The progress and predicaments.
Welcome‎
Planning
Building
St. Blazey's Works & Depot thread
Bramshot

Post by Bramshot »

I bought exactly the same as End2end, for N gauge. Pickup springs are great, but the back to back gauge is wider than all of my (unadjusted) Bachmann / Farish / Dapol rolling stock, so I am unsure if it is actually correct.