Colletts Models of Exmouth

What do you want from a model railway shop?
ollieollieollie

Colletts Models of Exmouth

Postby ollieollieollie » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:08 pm

Guys & Gals - try Colletts Models of Exmouth - Leigh Collett is the most friendly chap you could wish to deal with - phone him - if he can help he will. He has matched Hattons on prices without my asking the last 2 times I have used his shop. Really friendly, proper Model shop.

mjb1961

Re: Colletts Models of Exmouth

Postby mjb1961 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Bit late for a reply I know but have bought a few items from collets and yes Leigh is a real friendly chap ,I've got a Bachmann midland Pullman ordered with him and his price is the same as hattons ,well cheaper if you take free delivery into account ,,,highly reccommended ,,,,

ollieollieollie

Postby ollieollieollie » Thu May 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Oh dear. If the wife finds out what I've spent here in the last couple of months I'm in trouble. Last delivery was Bachmann NSE livery Class 47 "Kings Lynn". Cheaper than all the box shifters. Got a Colas 37 & GWR Livery 47 on order at well under the RRP. Go on, give Colletts a go - no connection - happy customer.

mjb1961

Postby mjb1961 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:20 pm

ollieollieollie wrote:Oh dear. If the wife finds out what I've spent here in the last couple of months I'm in trouble. Last delivery was Bachmann NSE livery Class 47 "Kings Lynn". Cheaper than all the box shifters. Got a Colas 37 & GWR Livery 47 on order at well under the RRP. Go on, give Colletts a go - no connection - happy customer.

I agree Ollie,just bought the new Bachmann Midland Pullman fron him today ,same price as the big boys but with free delivery as well ,it's nice to support a small one man shop when you can ,,,,,,mjb

james2k

Postby james2k » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:46 am

At the weekend I completed my first purchase at Colletts with Leigh.

Very nice guy. Small shop but has very big potential.

He knows what needs to be done to play against the big boys and he is doing very well at it.
I have shifted all my loco/wagon purchases to him due to the value for money you get.

I spent shy of £800 with him this month. But the savings is well over the £250 mark.

With pre-orders he will do a payment scheme. Which I am making very good use of for the upcoming Dapol 68. Which he is very competitive on the price.

Support a small shop that cares not the big boys who are more concerned with taking your money.
Very happy customer of Colletts Model Shop

https://www.collettsmodelshop.co.uk/

Return to “Model Railway Shop”