Shoutout for Track Shack.

What do you want from a model railway shop?
nickbrad

Shoutout for Track Shack.

Postby nickbrad » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:27 pm

I just want to give a shout out to Track Shack, http://www.track-shack.com/index.html for some excellent service last week. I ordered some bachmann couplings on wednesday evening and they were through the door friday morning. Not to mention cheaper than anywhere else by a fair bit. If you need spares, make this place your first port of call on the net.

David68

Re: Shoutout for Track Shack.

Postby David68 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:57 pm

Just bought the track for my layout from them - they are brilliant, no other word for it.

sishades

Postby sishades » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Hattons is still cheaper...the DP2 can be bought for less than 70 of our English pounds.
High towards the far post,Howard with a header,Hes done it!Steve Howard has scored for Leicester City,Bedlam here at the Walkers Stadium. the Leeds United players are flat out on the turf in utter despair. Leicester City are going to win again

gromit54

Postby gromit54 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Just brought a load of peco code 100 streamline track from here, excellent service, got free next day delivery and was a lot cheaper than our friends in Liverpool. Will defo use them again, some of their locos are reasonable cheap too.
Mad dog gromit strikes again!!

Return to “Model Railway Shop”