Digitrains Lincoln

What do you want from a model railway shop?
Tankie

Digitrains Lincoln

Postby Tankie » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Digitrains Lincoln - 5 ***** They sorted out my muck-ups with my DCC kit and did not laugh at me – First time – was entering the wrong train number in my NCE power cab which I got from them.
Second time, Ran new loco as dc to burn in, put in chip – THEN getting confused, I removed the chip and replaced blanking pin thinking this was the chip. When it did not work, sent it back. Thanks Jeremy and crew for your patience and understanding.

nickbrad

Re: Digitrains Lincoln

Postby nickbrad » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:24 pm

Living in Lincoln, I can say I am happy with Digitrains being here, nice friendly staff, my only wish would be for them to stock some kits maybe rather than just being a RTR box pusher, but they do have some scenic stuff so not all bad in that department. Unfortunately, B&H Models do not carry a range of kits either, (just some old stock chucked in a box,) so I am forced to go the internet route when wanting wagon kits. If you are in the market for DCC stuff though I personally wouldn't even look any further than Digitrains.

AlunKimber

Re: Digitrains Lincoln

Postby AlunKimber » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:48 pm

I live in Holland so have only managed to get to the shop once but I buy my DDC chips and speakers from them by air mail. Quick service and good responses to my (often slightly dull as I'm new to it all) queries.
So thumbs up from me also.
Cheers
Alun

Return to “Model Railway Shop”