Hobbycraft Stock Model Railways

What do you want from a model railway shop?
Pevensey Flyer

Hobbycraft Stock Model Railways

Postby Pevensey Flyer » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:24 am

I happened by just visited the Hobbycraft wharehouse in Crawley a couple of days ago and I was very surprised to see that they stock Hornby and Woodland Scenic Model Railway Items.
Some of the items such as the Woodland Scenic tunnel portals I've only been able to buy online before and had to wait ages for them to arrive.
They had several locos reduced WITH an extra 30% off. Lots of Hornby buildings etc.

However, they are slightly a bit more expensive the the LMS but it's handy they are open Sundays and they stock all the other hobby sundries you may need.

Worth a look.

BarrySmithson

Re: Hobbycraft Stock Model Railways

Postby BarrySmithson » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:44 pm

:|
Last edited by BarrySmithson on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

son of triangman

Postby son of triangman » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:48 am

They do indeed stock model railways and have a decent selection as a rule.

I'm waiting for T J Hughes to have some more bargains, they had a big stock of bargain Hornby a few years back.

[qifop]

Postby [qifop] » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 am

Hobbycraft Greenford also have a large selection. Yes slightly more expensive but you pay for the convenience of shopping until 8pm weekdays and being open Sunday.

They don't keep any N so not much use to me but when I was modelling 00 it was handy. Still useful for the odd scenic.

Return to “Model Railway Shop”