Malc's Models

What do you want from a model railway shop?
BarrySmithson

Malc's Models

Postby BarrySmithson » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 pm

:shock:
Last edited by BarrySmithson on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1djspikey

Re: Malc's Models

Postby 1djspikey » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 pm

BarrySmithson wrote:I keep asking about these shops I know but anybody know Malc's Models?

Ive not even decided on a baseboard size yet, never mind buying anything....slowly slowly... :oops:

Hi barry mate :wink:

i was in malcs shop yesterday he has got some brillant stuff in there its like santas grotto 8) but with any model railway shop it isnt cheap malc does a discount card you pay £9 for it and depending how much you spend you get 10% to 25% off everytime you spend in there i like a fool havent purchase the card because i buy off ebay alot lot some of the top modelers wouldnt give ebay the time of day but you just wait for the right moment i manage to get most of my grass and hedges plus Bush Foliage cheap and its not bad quality mostly scenics and hornby :wink:
i spent £53 in malcs shop yesterday and for that you dont get a lot i bought 5 lenghs of peco flex track and a levelcrossing twin track set some long grass to trim for rock scenes :!: and and a peco y point plus two pots of paint for track oh yeah and me little con me in to some cows and sheep :twisted:
anyway good look when your ready to build your layout :wink:

reguards spikey :D

BarrySmithson

Postby BarrySmithson » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 pm

:shock:
Last edited by BarrySmithson on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

poliss

Postby poliss » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Were the limitations of the EZ-Command explained to you?

Return to “Model Railway Shop”