Hi

Welcome to New Railway Modellers Forum. Read the Introduction and Terms and conditions of New Railway Modellers model railway forum. Introduce yourself to the members in this section.
Tetchy100

Hi

Postby Tetchy100 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:00 am

Hi all, I’ve been trying to get back on these forums for a few days but can’t remember my old username or password I did try to contact board admin but no reply, I’ve had to re register and use a different email address as my usual one is still active on this board!
Anyway I first joined some 8-9 maybe 10 years ago, I’ve since moved a few times since then and have finally managed to get the loft boarded and a baseboard built, I’m loosely morning cleethorpes station as it currently is and have managed to incorporate a loop around the whole layout for my own entertainment more then anything!
I’ll create a post in the build under construction dcc layout when I get chance! I’m modelling era 10 and rather frustratingly there is still no model of the class 185 tpe some 8 years down the line

Dad-1

Re: Hi

Postby Dad-1 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:10 am

Welcome back Tetchy100,
Always a problem when you forget log-in details, in the short term easier to get in on another email.
Extended around for your own entertainment - Isn't that's what we all do , modify to suit ourselves ?

We thrive on the visual, can you remember how to get your photographs on ?

Geoff T.
Remember ... I know nothing about railways.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32187 and Another on viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28436&start=60&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

glencairn

Postby glencairn » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:26 am

Hi Tetchy 100. Welcome back on board.

Glencairn
To the world you are someone. To someone you are their world.
I Cannot Afford the Luxury of a Negative Thought

Bufferstop

Postby Bufferstop » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:50 am

Hi Techy100, Welcome back, what is the email address that the board remembers, it probably means your stuff is still there. Can you remember a name or phrase that's likely to be in your old posts. You E-mail to the "Board Admin" probably went to admin for the Newmodelshop site, they host and sponsor our site it may get passed on to us the next time the site gets some maintenance.
Growing old, can't avoid it. Growing up, forget it!
My Layout, My Workbench Blog and My Opinions

Mountain

Postby Mountain » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:34 pm

Hello. Welcome back.

Tetchy100

Postby Tetchy100 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:41 pm

Bufferstop wrote:Hi Techy100, Welcome back, what is the email address that the board remembers, it probably means your stuff is still there. Can you remember a name or phrase that's likely to be in your old posts. You E-mail to the "Board Admin" probably went to admin for the Newmodelshop site, they host and sponsor our site it may get passed on to us the next time the site gets some maintenance.

Searched for all sorts but couldn’t find anything
My email address was tetchy100@hotmail.com thanks

Tetchy100

Postby Tetchy100 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:42 pm

Dad-1 wrote:Welcome back Tetchy100,
Always a problem when you forget log-in details, in the short term easier to get in on another email.
Extended around for your own entertainment - Isn't that's what we all do , modify to suit ourselves ?

We thrive on the visual, can you remember how to get your photographs on ?

Geoff T.

Nope, was it it photobucket? How do you do it now?

Bufferstop

Postby Bufferstop » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:22 pm

Same way as you did it with photobucket, use any photo hosting site, what you need to find is the "public" URL for your photos then put it into the [IMG] tags. You can also use the Attachments tab below the editing window to upload photos from your computer. Have a look see what you can figure out then shout for help explanations make more sense if you've already had a look at it.
Growing old, can't avoid it. Growing up, forget it!
My Layout, My Workbench Blog and My Opinions

Return to “Welcome / Terms And Conditions / Guest Book”