Hello and thanks

Welcome to New Railway Modellers Forum. Read the Introduction and Terms and conditions of New Railway Modellers model railway forum. Introduce yourself to the members in this section.
southernick

Hello and thanks

Postby southernick » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:49 am

Good day and thank you for letting me join. This site is a mine of information and I spend hours looking at different layouts and personal web sites linked from here. I don't tend to post a lot (I don't have much to say) but do read a lot of the info which has already helped me in my plans to take over the world, oops meant to say plans to build my model railway :-) I do love the DCC locos that have sound, blows me away every time I hear the whistle. When I have something to show I'll post pictures but as you know there is a fair bit of prep work to be done first.

TimberSurf

Re: Hello and thanks

Postby TimberSurf » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Welcome to the forum, as well as a great source of general info, it's also great to ask those dumb questions and get great answers. Not dumb if you don't know and can't find on your own! :D
Lumsdonia <--- Hit link to go to my website for full story and wiring advice!

Dave

Postby Dave » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Welcome aboard

End2end

Postby End2end » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:43 pm

No sense taking over the real world, it's gone to the dogs!.....that's why we create and lord it over our miniture ones. :lol:
Welcome to the forum. :D
Thanks
End2end
"St Blazey's" - The progress and predicaments.
Welcome‎
Planning
Building
St. Blazey's Works & Depot thread

southernick

Postby southernick » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Thanks for the welcomes. I am blown away by some of the layouts I've so far managed to look at. My word how railway modelling has changed and improved

Return to “Welcome / Terms And Conditions / Guest Book”