Welcome to New Railway Modellers Forum. Read the Introduction and Terms and conditions of New Railway Modellers model railway forum. Introduce yourself to the members in this section.
balx69

Postby balx69 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, but have been building layouts for 20 years plus in various scales.

I currently have four layouts under construction, a large loft layout freelance modern day great western area in N gauge, two shelf layouts, on in N gauge and one in OO gauge, and a very small briefcase layout just for fun in N gauge. These layouts have come on leaps and bounds since I was made redundant last December

I also create baseboards via hobbytops.co.uk. as I understand that many modellers lack the time or the skills to create these and sometimes lose interest if trains cannot be run straight away (or in a short period of time).

My n gauge shelf layout will eventually be entirely scratch built, except for the rolling stock, as I have never tried this form of modelling before. Although extremely time consuming it is very satisfying creating from just cardboard and printed brick sheets.

I will post some pictures of all of my layouts as soon as I figure out how to do so (computers are not really my thing)

balx69

craw607

Re: New member

Postby craw607 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:19 pm

Hello and welcome aboard the forum.
John

balx69

Re: New member

Postby balx69 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:30 pm

thank you John,

I hope to learn some new stuff and hopefully will be able to help others.
Especially with baseboard design / construction ideas

Return to “Welcome / Terms And Conditions / Guest Book”