New Member.

Welcome to New Railway Modellers Forum. Read the Introduction and Terms and conditions of New Railway Modellers model railway forum. Introduce yourself to the members in this section.
Tank Man

New Member.

Postby Tank Man » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Hi everyone,
I thought I'd introduce myself having just joined the Forum.
Having just finished a garage/kitchen conversion which gave us an extra room downstairs ( Which I then claimed as my hobby room for my RC Tanks ) the wife thought it would only be fair if she had the attic converted to a craft room for her. So a few more months down the line the crafting room was finished and decked out with all her "crafting gear" It left a space the other side of a roof truss that I had my eye on for a layout. :D After convincing her I wouldn't be in her way I was allowed to claim this space for my layout.
The layout I'm planning is a 4 mm narrow gauge L shaped layout with a scenic loop,station with a passing loop and sidings and some small industry for a bit of goods to shunt and run round the loop along with passenger rolling stock. The main aim is to go to town on the scenery with as much detail as my skills allow over the next few years.
This isn't my first layout as my father built my brother and me a Hornby three rail layout ( we still have the locos / rolling stock and track ) when we were kids but this is my first opportunity to build my own layout.
Anyway I'm looking forward to making a start on the baseboards in the near future and I'm sure I'll get plenty of idea's and advice from this forum as the build progresses.
Thanks in advance guys.

craw607

Re: New Member.

Postby craw607 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Hello and welcome aboard the forum
John

Return to “Welcome / Terms And Conditions / Guest Book”