Hi!

Welcome to New Railway Modellers Forum. Read the Introduction and Terms and conditions of New Railway Modellers model railway forum. Introduce yourself to the members in this section.
mario-TrotecUK

Hi!

Postby mario-TrotecUK » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 am

Hi everybody!

I am a news member of the forum, so I'd like to introduce myself before posting.
My name is Mario, I am 21 years old and interested in railway modelling since I got one when I was about five years old. Unfortunately it seemed to be an expensive hobby and so I lost grip on it when I became a teenager.
Now I am working in the customer service department of Trotec Laser, a manufacturer of laser machines, with which different materials can be cut, engraved or marked. The company wants to improve customer service and had the idea to participate in different forums. So lots of our customers are model makers and I thought that this forum could be interesting for my work and maybe also my private interests about railway models.
The goal is to offer customers a new way to communicate with us, to gain information about model making and get feedback from users.

I am looking forward to participate in discussions, get some feedback and broaden my horizon! :)

Bufferstop

Re: Hi!

Postby Bufferstop » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:24 am

Hi Mario you will find that railway modellers are keen adopters of new technologies, we gobbled up etched brass and now are exploring both laser cutting and 3D printing,your knowledge might make you very popular around here. Welcome aboard
John W
aka Bufferstop.
Growing old, can't avoid it. Growing up, forget it!
My Layout, My Workbench Blog and My Opinions

mario-TrotecUK

Re: Hi!

Postby mario-TrotecUK » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:27 am

Hey John aka Bufferstop

Thanks for welcoming me!
I am glad to hear that! I even expected reailway modellers being up to date when it comes to technology. :)

Return to “Welcome / Terms And Conditions / Guest Book”