Hello!

Welcome to New Railway Modellers Forum. Read the Introduction and Terms and conditions of New Railway Modellers model railway forum. Introduce yourself to the members in this section.
strodey123

Hello!

Postby strodey123 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:47 am

Hello all,

Thought i would say hello to everyone. After many years messing around with 00 gauge with my Dad, ive branched out into n guage. I have the basic started set and a DMU.

The plan is to slowly build up a layout of Doncaster Station (minus all the sidings etc - not made of space!) with each end going round to a fiddle yard. But thats still a long way off.

Need to get my head around DCC for starters. Is set track or flex track the best way to go when creating your own layout, i can see the advantages and disadvantages of both.

Fun times ahead :)
Thanks for looking

Matt.

luckymucklebackit

Re: Hello!

Postby luckymucklebackit » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi Matt - welcome to the forum. Have you seen this http://www.freewebs.com/doncaster/ Some inspiration there for you!!

Jim
This Signature Left Intentionally Blank, but since I have written this and I intended to do it, this Signature is intentionally not blank. Paradox or What?
My layout - Gateside and Northbridge

strodey123

Postby strodey123 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Yep. Its pretty impressive. Massive though! I change at donny everyday so it will keep me motivated to finish it

jcm@gwr

Postby jcm@gwr » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Hello Matt,

Welcome to the forum.

Jeff

craw607

Postby craw607 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum sure you will enjoy.
John

Return to “Welcome / Terms And Conditions / Guest Book”