BRM layout videos

Discuss model railway topics and news that do not fit into other sections.
flying scotsman123
Location: err, down there round the corner... not that one!!!

BRM layout videos

Postby flying scotsman123 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:38 am

Just thought it worth flagging up especially as exhibitions still look a way off, I've noticed over the last few months BRM have been uploading/making public some more of their back catalogue of layout videos filmed for their monthly DVD to youtube. There's 72 layouts now, from 2 minutes to 30 minutes plus, all professionally filmed, including a couple of my favourites like Clarendon and "The Summit". https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRS9-yJBXTPCtKM83GXH7z433ickYfwpa As you can see by the timestamp on this post, they can be quite absorbing! :shock:
Stone station in pre-grouping days, my layout. Workbench for other projects here.

Stainsacre

Re: BRM layout videos

Postby Stainsacre » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:44 am

flying scotsman123 wrote:As you can see by the timestamp on this post, they can be quite absorbing! :shock:

Night owl rather than early bird

flying scotsman123

Postby flying scotsman123 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:58 pm

Very much so Dave, especially with lockdown I've practically turned nocturnal now! :lol:
Stone station in pre-grouping days, my layout. Workbench for other projects here.

Ex-Pat

Postby Ex-Pat » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:12 am

Thanks for posting this link flyingscotsman123.

Alas, no Alloa, but am working my way through them.

I've found Buntingford very interesting in that the track in particular is so realistic looking and operation could hardly be smoother. Furthermore Buntingford is one of the screens in SIAM's Hertford East 1953 simulation so I felt quite at home with the layout and features.

flying scotsman123

Postby flying scotsman123 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:54 pm

Just thought I'd give this a bump as plenty more has been added over the last month, including some more of my personal favourites, Stoke Courtenay, Hope-Under-Dinmore, Sidmouth and Kirtley Bridge. No connection other than as a subscriber.

Return to “General Model Railway Discussion / News”