Dynomometer Car Released

Discuss model railway topics and news that do not fit into other sections.
mjb1961

Dynomometer Car Released

Postby mjb1961 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:25 am

Hi ,,,,finally the rails of Sheffied exclusive,,,Dynomometer Car made by Rapido is in stock and is on its way to me ,hopefully should with me in the next couple of days ,,,,so ,what I'm asking is ,,,anyone already received theirs ? :D :D

Bigmet

Re: Dynomometer Car Released

Postby Bigmet » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:48 am

No chance of that as I didn't order one! Await your report with interest. I think this is the first NER coach ever to get a RTR OO model, and also the first pregroup coach of any type for the LNER group.

(Since the GNR Stirling single for the NRM by Rapido is also reported as just arrived at the NRM and imminently going out to customers, it looks rather likely that these products came in the same shipment.)

mjb1961

Postby mjb1961 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:10 pm

Well it arrived today as expected,nicely packed and in perfect condition,,the rail exclusive package/ box isn't as good as i expected but it is suffice ,,anyway the Dynomometer car itself is superb in every way ,,the level of detail is stunning ,very delicate,,you really do have to watch where you put your fingers ,,it has internal lighting that represents the lighting of the period ,and the on/off switch is a magnetic type ,you switch it on/off with a wand ,supplied ,,,,,it now sits coupled up to the gold plated mallard on the top shelf of the cabinet ,where it will stay ,forever,,,,,,,mjb

sishades

Postby sishades » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:59 pm

You really shopuld give it a run on a layout, behind a class 08 shunter perhaps! :D
High towards the far post,Howard with a header,Hes done it!Steve Howard has scored for Leicester City,Bedlam here at the Walkers Stadium. the Leeds United players are flat out on the turf in utter despair. Leicester City are going to win again

mjb1961

Postby mjb1961 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:32 am

08 shunter is to fast ,the Dynomometer car is only capable of measuring speeds up to 126mph :D :D

Return to “General Model Railway Discussion / News”