The Blue Line OO Garden Rail

Discussion on OO, and O gauge garden model railway design and construction. (scenery, track laying, electronics)
sishades

Re: The Blue Line OO Garden Rail

Post by sishades »

Try using alignment dowels, I use them for my trapdoor to the loft and it has vastly improved running performance.
High towards the far post,Howard with a header,Hes done it!Steve Howard has scored for Leicester City,Bedlam here at the Walkers Stadium. the Leeds United players are flat out on the turf in utter despair. Leicester City are going to win again
hobby boy

Post by hobby boy »

well at least the weather is better then last year (better known as the "rain all the time" year)
Well done with getting the track laid :D . Does it now fully work?

Andrew
I have this engine like the picture :) GWR 0-6-0 Pannier tank
Check out Andrew's layout Hookstoke Junction UPDATED! Should do more work as it's now the Easter Holidays :) After the holdiays are over, my layout won't get updated much Age = 15
Michael Thornberry

Post by Michael Thornberry »

Hello Paul,
Many Thanks for the directions, love the Lay-out. "The Blue-Line Train (SWR - South Wales Rail-way - AKA Slow Way Round) Departing Bridgend Gardens is 1430 hrs to "Mumbles and the Gower Peninsular - calling at "Llantrisant - Port Talbot - Neath and Swansea - Arriving at this Time Next Year" :lol: :roll: :P ,
Kind Regards,
Michael Thornberry.
paulsrail

Post by paulsrail »

The Blue Line garden railway is no more. Sadly the weather these last few summers has finally defeated me. I am however continuing work on my colliery layout.
Paul
Rich5ltr

Post by Rich5ltr »

What happened, did the wood rot or was it too difficult to keep the track clean?
paulsrail

Post by paulsrail »

Basically , it was the weather, constant rain , the wood stood up really well and the track also, but the last two summers brought it home to me that a garden railway in this part of the UK (South Wales) is not practicable.
Paul