List of Other and Minor manufacturers/Distributors

Ask questions or give advice on any other model railway Manufacturers and Gauges
Bufferstop

List of Other and Minor manufacturers/Distributors

Postby Bufferstop » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:21 pm

00/H0 Gauge

C&L................................................Finescale track
DCC Supplies.....................................Finescale Track, DCC products
DJM................................................Own brand locos
Golden age.......................................Own brand locos and stock in hand assembled brass
Hattons............................................retailer offering commissioned batches of locos and stock usually limited quantity
Kernow........................................ ...retailer offering commissioned batches of locos and stock usually limited quantity
Model Rail magazine............................commisioned locos and stock
National Railway Museum 'Locomotion'......commissioned locos and stock, including exclusives
Olivias............................................ retailer offering commissioned batches of locos and stock usually limited quantity
OOWorks..........................................Own brand offering short runs of steam locos
Oxford Rail.......................................Own brand locos and stock
Peco...............................................Track ranges
Rail Express magazine..........................commissioned custom liveried locos, limited quantityi
Rapido.............................................Own brand product commissioned solely by NRM
Realtrack.................................... .....Own brand Multiple Units
Replica.............................................Own brand locos and stock
Scaleway...........................................Finescale track
Suttons Locomotive Works...... ...............Own brand finescale diesel locos with P4 and EM options

O
Ace.................................................
Basset Lowke
Golden Age
Hattons
Lionheart
Minerva
Ixion
Skytrex
Tower Brass

N Gauge

Peco....................................................Track ranges, rolling stock, buildings and scenic items.
Revolution.............................................Pendolino, and some modern wagons in association with Rapido.

I have shamelessly plagiarised from the list that Bigmet produced in response to requests to make the "Other manufacturers and Guages" a bit more helpful. For which many thanks to Bigmet. Please post any new Names or details here
Growing old, can't avoid it. Growing up, forget it!
My Layout, My Workbench Blog and My Opinions

Return to “Other Model Railway Manufacturers and Gauges”