Search found 212 matches
- Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:21 pm
- Forum: Electrical & Electronics
- Topic: illuminated writing on factory chmneys
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3279
hi tuxychuff I tried to do something similar many years ago (late eighties), with not too much success, the main problem seamed to be using clear plastic (Acrylic, perspex,) or glass, as the light (where ever fed from) does not illuminate the letters, except from the cut sides, the front of the lett...
- Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:49 am
- Forum: Personal Layouts - Under Construction
- Topic: The Bridge (The Yeoveney & Colnbridge Railway) - JOGLE
- Replies: 686
- Views: 118345
hi and hello, I am a noobi and will introduce myself in the appropriate thread, but having read this thread from the beginning to end, may I suggest the name " Yeoveney Bridge " as this seems to fit what I see, and you do have a bridge, it also looks an authentic name when placed on a sign...