Search found 228 matches
- Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:02 pm
- Forum: Real World Railways
- Topic: POLL-Best LNER/LMS Streamliner?
- Replies: 41
- Views: 4947
Valentascream wrote:The poll to see which is the best London and North Eastern or London Midland Streamlined Loco.
You can't have a poll to determine which was the best. You may get someone with no knowledge (me for instance) selecting the wrong one, because they are voting for the one they like the look of.
- Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 am
- Forum: Scenery
- Topic: Coal depot thingy, what buildings?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2077
egroeg93 wrote:Can someone tell me is this strictly for refueling steam locos?
Not necessarily, it could also be used to refuel coal fired diesel locos too.