Thanks. N scale ? Too small for me ! And I have two left hands if you see what I mean. So H0, 00 and On30 scales are the best choice for me. And I have a lot of boxes full of this stuff.
Sorry devil's advocate you've just lost the trial.
Search found 55 matches
- Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:46 am
- Forum: Scratch and Kit building
- Topic: PNP's 2018 Competition Entry - "O-16.5 Bachmann Porter Conversion"
- Replies: 38
- Views: 3576
Me too ! Nice work. Thanks for the video.
- Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:31 am
- Forum: Personal Layouts - Under Construction
- Topic: Erikslund: An Ikea Picture Frame Shunting Layout
- Replies: 56
- Views: 5209
Well done. It gives me a lot of ideas.
- Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:14 am
- Forum: Narrow Gauge Model Railway
- Topic: [0n30] The Cactus RR
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1462
Emettman wrote:Have you encountered the late Carl Arendt's wonderful site for micro-layouts?
The site is currently being rebuilt, but perhaps start here: