Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:32 am
- Forum: Model Railway Photography
- Topic: Modern Railways Magazine.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 162
Can anybody point me in the right direction with this please? I have been told that Modern Railway magazine issued an edition years ago that contained an article (with photos) on the Bowaters clay liner slurry tanks (as new in 1966). Originally they were decorated with the Bowaters logo before being...
- Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:22 am
- Forum: General Model Railway Discussion / News
- Topic: Roof Vents.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 264
I'm looking for some roof vents for my model of the old Bowaters clay shed at Sittingbourne. I'm in the process of extending it's length so need a new batch. Any thoughts please? They are rounded and sit on a narrower stem.
Has anybody fitted a sound decoder to a 00 Works H class loco? I had mine converted last year but was advised that there was nowhere to locate a speaker. I'm wondering if it could be housed inside the bunker. Any thoughts please.
- Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:36 am
- Forum: Exhibitions and Events
- Topic: 33rd Uckfield Model Railway Exhibition - 21/22 October 2017
- Replies: 2
- Views: 547
Hi Adrian, Have you by any chance contact details for Stephen Hannington. I'm trying to get in touch with him regarding one of his past projects. Hope you can help. Email removed by Admin, suggest Adrian replies by PM, we would prefer that you don't reveal phone numbers, exact or email addresses in ...
- Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:56 am
- Forum: Personal Layouts - Under Construction
- Topic: Westminster TMD - Minimum Space N Gauge Layout
- Replies: 14
- Views: 3196
Hi Shaun, I seem to struggle with sending on this forum, I have mailed you before but have a funny feeling that it did not "send". Have you made any progress with your layout during the past 12 months? The last I can remember is a small N gauge called Westminster, is that still ongoing. Yo...