Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:36 am
- Forum: General Model Railway Discussion / News
- Topic: Legality or moral ethics
- Replies: 42
- Views: 3573
It's the store's mistake. Really has nothing to do with the other customer who also received the wrong goods. Their situation ultimately has nothing to do with your situation. Two separate cases. Customer #1 received wrong goods - wasn't happy, request refund Customer #2 received wrong goods - proba...
- Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 pm
- Forum: Personal Layouts - Under Construction
- Topic: MARSHFIELD WITH ELY BRIDGE: **final update**
- Replies: 362
- Views: 65609
Absolutely stunning railway. The source of some great inspiration for myself just starting out. Well done!
- Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:15 pm
- Forum: Hornby - including Lima, Rivarossi, Jouef, Electrotren
- Topic: elite buttons
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1101
Had similar problem with Select returned to Supplier for replacement. Me too. My original Select controller had dodgy buttons on the left hand side. To get them to function you pretty much had to press them until your fingers were shaking and roll your finger around on the button at the same time. ...